Our client is a top 50, City Law firm, highly regarded by leading directories; Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for it’s Corporate, Finance, Banking and Commercial practice areas.
The firm has a global reach, with exciting, large corporate clients.
Our client is looking for a Derivatives & Structured Products Paralegal to support their operational finance teams.
The client’s Derivatives & Structured Products (DSP) department, is ranked as one of the best in the City of London, with more than 14 lawyers in the team + support.
The firm is very particular about the Finance Paralegals that join the team.
- Proactively contribute to the department by actively seeking to anticipate the needs of the fee earning lawyers and Partners.
- Document management (collating, drafting, reviewing and analysis); fee earners/trainees/knowledge counsel with specific tasks and projects.
- Conducting legal research using a number of tools for case law; production of business development materials; and assisting Associates and Partners.
- Supporting with crucial administrative processes.
- It is expected that the Derivatives & Structured Products Paralegal will have at least 6 months of experience in Operational Finance gained from another City law firm.
- Must hold an LLB / GDL.
Contract Length: 12 month FTC.
This is a tremendous opportunity for those looking to practice in finance/banking law in the future. Working under Partners at one of the highest-ranked law firms for this practice area.
This opportunity will carry significant weight for those looking to secure training contracts in the near future.
Role: Finance Paralegal | 12 month FTC | Wicker Hamilton