Our client is a top 50 award-winning City Law firm, highly regarded by leading directories; Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for its stellar Private Client department.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to take the next step in their career, with genuine prospects and a clear route to Partnership on offer here for the right Private Client Solicitor.
Our client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to be Head of the Department, and contribute significantly to the growth of the firm both internally and externally. The chosen Private Client Solicitor will be working an on extensive and varied caseload, in a firm that has a strong reputation for high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and desire to grow client base to generate business for the firm.
- Ability to meet fee earning targets.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Full STEP qualification is desirable but not an essential requirement.
- Confident, experienced and skilled Private Client Solicitor with 5 + years PQE.
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- The chosen Private Client Solicitor will be required to promote the success of the firm both internally and externally.
Nature of work:
- Wills and probate.
- Complex tax and estate planning.
- Court of protection.
- Lasting powers of attorney.
- Wide range of high-quality Private Client work including working for high net worth individuals so a broad knowledge is essential.
This is a sensational opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor who is looking for a highly regarded firm where they can truly feel valued and have real prospects to become Partner.
Role: Private Client Solicitor | Full-time | Wicker Hamilton