Our client is a top 50 City Law firm, with offices just off of Chancery Lane.
The firm’s core focus is on corporate and commercial work, with it’s largest team being it’s Corporate Team.
The firm is very progressive and the average age of making Partner within the corporate team is 7/8 years PQE. Hard work is recognised and rewarded at the firm, with an impressive roadmap for promotions + two forms of financial bonus.
Whilst the standard is high, there are no official billing targets. It’s culture is well-admired both internally and externally.
The firm has quite a young team comparatively speaking and is ranked as one of the best Corporate teams in London, with 70+ Corporate Solicitors.
Private Equity and Financial Sponsors
The firm’s Private Equity and Financial Sponsors team are ranked top tier for London, with 36 of the 70+ corporate solicitors working with private equity.
The Private Equity and Financial Sponsors team are looking for an high calibre Associate Private Equity Solicitor to join their team on a perm basis.
The chosen Private Equity Solicitor will be a lead associate solicitor, managing mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions.
- Strong academic attainment.
- Practicing Corporate Solicitor in the Private Equity/M&A field.
- Experience gained from a strong City law firm.
- Managing a varied workload with the responsibility for leading sub-sections of teams throughout the transaction cycle.
- The ability to lead on negotiations and drafting of key documents.
- Managing a due diligence team and supervising junior lawyers, and
- Working collaboratively across the other legal departments, you will be able to work autonomously and with confidence.
- 1 – 4 year PQE (gained from England & Wales).
- The firm will consider solicitors from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa.
Role: Private Equity Solicitor | Full-time | Wicker Hamilton